Access to electronic resources
Individualized assistance by skilled librarians
Faculty librarians services for subjects specific assistance and guidance
Librarian : Information and Training
To monitor and deliver an effective information service and training in the Knowledge Commons at the South Campus Library.
· Assist customers with basic computer and photocopying related requests
· Investigate troubleshoot, and resolve basic computer hardware and software problems
· Monitor the behaviour of Library users
· Assists senior and post graduate students and staff in the Research Commons; assisting them with their research questions ; assisting with printing and copying problems
· Assist users in the Information commons section with research questions; assisting with printing and copying problems
· Issue and monitor discussion rooms
For room bookings please contact Faith Blignaut at
These facilities are available during library hours.
Click here to view library hours.